Privacy of your personal information is an essential part of our clinic providing you with quality care. We are committed to collecting and disclosing your personal information in a responsible manner. Please see below how Pro Motion Physiotherapy uses and discloses your information.
- To provide safe, current and efficient rehabilitation services.
- To determine rehabilitation needs.
- To provide health care.
- To inform you of your treatment options.
- To ensure we are able to contact you about your appointments and the services you receive.
- To communicate with other treating health-care providers, including doctors and specialists.
- To be used for mailing written materials for the educational benefit of our patients.
- To bill a third-party payer for our services if you have been involved in a MVA and/or at the discretion of the director or manager.
- To process credit card payments.
- To collect unpaid accounts.
- To assist Pro Motion Physiotherapy in complying with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- To comply generally with the law.
If you have any concerns and/or wish to ask questions about the contents of your charts or records, you must make your request in writing. If you wish to have a copy of your chart or make a correction you must make your request in writing. Please send it to our clinic’s Privacy Information Officer by surface mail.
Our Privacy Information Officer, Bonny O’Hare, can be reached at:
Pro Motion Physiotherapy
Level 3, The Promenade
1 Promenade Circle
Information and Privacy Commissioner, Patricia Kosseim:
2 Bloor Street East
We will not collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent. By providing us with your information for the above purposes you consent to our collection and use of the information for these services.